- Analyze all relevant policy updates related to business in the area under the responsibility, provide patient-centered suggestions to the government, and seek policy opportunities for the company's business development.
- E stablish a good relationship and strategic partnership with relevant government departments (including but not limited to Provincial/ important city level Healthcare Security Administration, Health Commission, etc.) as well as industry associations in the region through professional visits. Ensure a good sales environment for the company's products.
- Lead and drive the key project to push the regional policy optimization, benefit the access for products.
- Manage bidding and procurement qualification in the region, ensure that products complete all processes stipulated by the government, propose bidding and pricing strategies, analyze business opportunities and impacts, and provide strategic suggestions for regional business development.
- Establish a good cooperation and coordination with sales team, get best understanding about their needs to provide maximum supports from GA.
- Medicine and related bachelor’s degree above;
- With solid experience in government or MNCs, familiar with policies and workflow of pharmaceutical industry.
- Good capacity for policy analysis and communication skills, as well as negotiation skills, good team spirit, strong affinity.
- Stable, positive, kind, and honest, good attitude, predictable and competitive and able to withstand all kinds of pressure and self-motivated.
- Excellent organizational and management capacity.
- Good English skill of written and spoken.