Your new role
The Technical Support and Marketing Manager for Flame Retardants is responsible for providing technical expertise and support to customers, ensuring the effective application of products, and leading marketing initiatives to promote our products. This role is critical in maintaining strong customer relationships, ensuring customer satisfaction, and driving sales growth.
- Provide technical support to customers, including troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand customer requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Conduct product training for customers and internal teams.
- Stay updated on industry trends and advancements in the latest technology.
- Participate in product development and improvement initiatives.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote the products.
- Coordinate with the sales team to align marketing strategies with sales objectives.
- Analyse market trends and competitors to identify opportunities for product promotion.
What you'll need to succeed
- Master or PhD degree, specialising in polymer or chemical materials.
- 3+ years' related experience in technical support of plastics or chemical materials in international companies.
- Experience in marketing of engineering plastics related products and familiar with the automotive/EVs industry.
- Excellent communication ability in both English and Chinese.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, email the up-to-date copy of your CV to Chris.Qian@hays.cn, or call me 13167100915.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.