Your new role
This role’s key objectives are execution of a business plan and monthly sales plans; leadership of a local sales team; KAM for key products; defining sales strategy in the region; establishing fruitful cooperation with customers in the region; admin tasks as a team leader; setting annual and quarterly goals for the team.
Main tasks will include:
- Leading local sales team for China and Asia (includes hiring and onboarding process)- 50%
- Setting employee goals and assessing performance
- Defining sales channels and regional sales tactics
- Sales of liquid chemicals and plastic components – 50%
- Analysis of the market and reporting to product manager/global team leader
- Monitoring of frame contracts / approval of formulas
- Supply chain management (product flow, planning of factory stocks and production) in cooperation with respective functions
- Planning of working capital (stocks, production, payments)
- Claim management with key customers
- Searching for new customers and integration. Participation in business planning and strategy
- Travel / business trips / international and locally – 30%+
- Maintaining current and finding new sales opportunities and clients
- Leading local team (2-4 people)
- Developing new markets for product sale
- Maximising netbacks and profits
- Work closely with production and logistics teams to ensure smooth product flow and contract execution
- Reporting the results to the Top-Management (includes monthly reporting)
- Represent Companies at different Conferences and Trade Fairs
What you'll need to succeed
- Technical or economic degree (Master's).
- At least 7 years in sales, 3 years of leading a sales team
- Analytical thinking.
- Customer-oriented thinking, friendly and open.
- Ground understanding of logistics (Incoterms, Dangerous goods, transport equipment, oversea and bulk logistics, international regulations).
- Ground understanding of chemistry (basic skills).
- Languages: Chinese, English.
- Team player
- Stress resistance
- Salary: according to experience and company policy
- CRM knowledge or equivalent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email 13167100915, or call me 13167100915.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.