• Responsible to build and maintain CI/CD tools, solutions and micro services to ensure that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors.
• Responsible for Release management and deploy applications in Production environment following with enterprise standard.
• By requested, need to work on weekend or non-business hours for Production release or urgent change.
• Responsible for Release procedure and quality control, including but not limited to run book preparation, stakeholder and business communication etc.
• Incident troubleshooting based on ITIL structure and incident management lifecycle.
• Test system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
• Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
• Provide overall support to the Data platform.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines.
• Experience in design and implementation experience in different Cloud Service Providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
• Experience in providing application SME knowledge to support cloud based system. i.e. Provisioning, Automation, Monitoring, Security, Resilience, Backup and Recovery, etc.
• Understand cloud native application infrastructure, e.g. Server less, Kubernetes (K8S), etc.
• Experience on DevOps and SRE tools, such as Terraform, Ansible, Git, Jenkins, etc.
• Experience on Cloud and on-premise single sign-on and authentication e.g. LDAP, Forgerock and ADFS.
• Hands-on scripting experience in Python.
• Experience in mission critical, high availability, high performance and large-scale systems infrastructure.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skill.
• Solid grounding in the Financial Services industry is a plus.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Ability to communicate in Putonghua is an advantage.