Your new role
1. Interface with suppliers and project teams on advanced projects.
2. Participate in the selection of new suppliers as per the purchasing process this
3. Regional supplier Development with re-qualification of current supplier as
4. As part of a cross-functional team (Engineering, Purchasing. SD and supplier)
Define material specifications.
5. Assess, develop, and approve suppliers according to the sourcing process,
Communicating any risks and communicating with the project team for risk mitigation.
6. Ensure all suppliers and materials fully comply with requirements.
7. Establish and follow up continuous improvement programs with suppliers
8. Introduce SOA, SQD and SQE to new supplier materials, projects,
Technologies, and special requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
1. extensive knowledge of automotive quality standards (IATF 16849. AIAG. VDA
2. strong negotiation skills.
3. very strong English skills in speech and writing, able to negotiate in English
4. very strong communication skills and assertiveness
5. Intercultural competence
6. very familiar with lean principles
7. readiness for very frequent business trips
8. Experience in electronics and harness products
9. Bachelor degree or above, major in electronics, mechanical or chemical
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email Chris.Qian@hays.cn, or call me 13167100915
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.