Your New Company
This is a foreign MNC with a high reputation in Suzhou. They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for a Strategic Sourcing.
Your New Role
1.Identify suitable suppliers and parts suitable for localization
2.Pre - audit of suppliers and negotiate contracts and delivery terms for local purpose
3.Select qualified suppliers for sample purchasing, Sourcing market research and follow supply chain trends in China and Asia Pacific
4.Creation of sample orders and follow up till approval of the parts
5.Clarify open issues between single supplier and on the other side development, quality management and purchasing in Germany - MTU Friedrichshafen
6.Annual price negotiations with suppliers, Support the supplier development process, Creation of long-term supplier relationship, Working in projects
7.Organize regular meetings and follow up different topics
8.Writing Reports in English
9.Business spoken communication in English
10.Special assignment from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, graduated engineering study or equivalent with corresponding professional experience
2. Experience in purchasing sourcing and supply chain management for direct material at least 3 years
3. Experience in the supplier sourcing field, including identification, assessment of supplier and validate supplier RFQ
4. Good communication skill and willingness, fluent Chinese, and English in spoken and written, experience in cross regional business communication
5. Experience in contract negotiation, knowledge of standard business and contract terms
6. Knowledge of Iron / Alu.Casting and forging commodity purchasing is a plus, Knowledge of MTU – products spectrum (can be trained), Experience in SAP purchasing module
7. Willing to travel within China, Asia and overseas frequently, 2 times per month in average
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sia Sun via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0512-87807735 for more information.
If the job isn't suitable for you, but you're looking for a new position, please get in touch and we'll discuss your career in confidence.