Your new company
Our client is a global leader in autonomous-driving and driver-assist technologies.
Your new role
The ideal candidate has automotive business background, customer-facing experience, negotiation skills and project management skills. This is an exciting opportunity to take part in the ADAS and Automated Driving revolution.
You will become part of a winning team that have been working on the most advanced projects in the world.
- You will act as the company's representative for multiple OEMs and Tier 1s in China [BYD / GAC]
- Utilize existing contact and further build and develop strong relationships with customers as well as intra departmental contacts
- Promote company's solutions to C-OEMs and Tier 1s
- Acquire information on ADAS opportunities
- Manage the commercial part of ADAS RFQs and tenders
- Negotiate contracts, settlements and agreements with Tier 1s and OEMs
- Establish intermediary technical and commercial communication between the OEM/Tier1 and company's headquarters
- Demonstrate "ownership" of account by responding to client requests in a timely manner
- Monitor and analyze account performance, reporting trends or escalations to company's China management
- Make recommendations for process improvements based on client feedback and business needs
- Communicate verbally as well as by email to execute responsibilities
- Set meetings with OEMs executives and the company’s executives
Required Skills and Experience
- 7 years' experience in business roles in the automotive industry, preferable in ADAS related field
- Strong connections in BYD / GAC
- Strong negotiation skills and familiarly with automotive related contracts
- BA/ BSc. from a leading university (MSc. / MBA is an advantage)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Fluent Chinese (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel within China
- Strong Business and technical orientation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.