Your new company
Our client is one of the famous financial institutions in Asia, with a network of nearly 600 branches and representative offices in 19 countries and regions. We offer a comprehensive range of banking products and services, including cash management, trade finance, treasury, investment banking and global markets to the corporate and financial institutional clients.
Your new role
- Working closely with client coverage team to developing and maintain long-term relationships with corporate clients in Beijing and surrounding areas
- Identifying and cross-selling transaction banking solutions (trade finance and cash management) to meet the clients’ business needs and objectives
- Working closely with product specialists and other internal stakeholders to deliver customized and integrated solutions
- Achieving sales targets and contributing to the growth and profitability of the transaction banking business
- Keeping abreast of market trends, industry developments and regulatory changes
What you'll need to succeed
- A bachelor’s degree or above in finance, business, or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in transaction banking sales or relationship management
- A proven track record of achieving sales results and exceeding customer expectations
- A good knowledge of transaction banking products and services, such as cash management, LC, guarantee, supply chain finance, AR/AP finance and factoring etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- A high level of integrity, professionalism and customer orientation
- A willingness to travel within China and overseas as required.
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for more information. We look forward to hearing from you soon.