Your new company
A European boutique bank is now expanding its presence in mainland China. The bank has a century of business history and a strong presence in Corporate Banking, Investment Banking and Private Banking.
Your new role
- Implement and advertise CIB’s value proposal to Chinese entrepreneurs and companies investing in Europe
- Assist and introduce global or domestic entrepreneurs and companies who want to do business with or in China.
- Engage and nurture profitable business relationships with Chinese corporates acting in and out of China to originate bilateral financing business.
- Represent the Bank at client events (first viewings, landmark conferences), and develop a serviceable network.
What you'll need to succeed
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 8 to 10 years’ experience in a similar sales position.
- Expertise in financing and cash management for domestic companies and multinational groups.
- In-depth knowledge of banking products, especially lending products.
What you'll get in return
- Global Career Development
- Competitive Salary Package
- Professional Banking Platform
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.