Your new role
- Deploy Customer Service strategy and transformation initiatives in CS China. Leading CS China team, enable them to manage customer relationships regarding sales orders and support commercial strategy from sales planning to delivery, driving profitability and customer satisfaction goals.
- Drive and enable CS team to execute contract and order management, order fulfilment and billing tasks, engaging other function teams when needed. Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards. Promote regional standardisation for transactional system, capabilities, and support processes.
- Identify improving areas and lead innovation & continuous optimisation projects to achieve efficiency competitiveness and differentiated customer experience. Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 7 years of proven experience in a customer service position.
- Strategic and logical thinking. Competence to grasp an overview of complex subjects and to deduce operational activities. Strength in problem-solving, to set priorities and allocate resources as required.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.