Your New Company:
Geon Performance Materials is a global leader in the development and manufacture of functional polymer solutions, originally part of the PolyOne Group and subsequently spun off and acquired by SK Private Equity.
Geon Performance Materials brings together a strong portfolio of customer-focused businesses with a strong heritage of highly adaptable vinyls, polyolefin polymer technologies and full-service manufacturing. Geon Performance Materials is a leading innovator of functional materials solutions for a wide range of markets, including appliance, construction, electronics, medical, transportation, wire and cable, and many others. With 1,100 employees and 12 world-class manufacturing facilities worldwide, Geon Performance Materials is headquartered in the western suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio.
- familiar with plastics (PVC, PC+ABS, FR ABS, engineering plastics, etc.) market and customers; rich experience in technical support for injection moulding and extrusion moulds is preferred.
- need to travel frequently to visit customers in and out of the province, the company provides generous car allowance. 3. assisted by the sales manager, the sales manager will be responsible for the sales of the company's products;
- Execute sales plan and achieve personal sales target with the assistance of sales manager;
- develop and cultivate potential customers, and carry out the initial relevant technical support. 5. collect and feedback product market information;
- collect and feedback product market information, especially competitors' prices, product information, etc.;
- familiar with mail sending and receiving and Excel.
- reporting to the National Sales Manager.
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in marketing, business administration, polymer materials, applied chemistry is preferred.
- more than five years of sales experience in engineering plastics industry or experience in PVC and other engineering plastics industry.
- location Dongguan, home office.