Your new company:
Established in 1996, it combines 25 years of design and manufacturing expertise to the beauty packaging industry. Over the years, it has boasted a vast and prestigious portfolio of brands and have become a valuable partner for world’s leaders in the beauty, fragrance and personal care sectors.
Your new role
- Sell company capabilities to new and established customers.
- Act as service representative to customers.
- Accountable for maintaining and expanding annual profitable sales assigned to customers.
- Identify needs of customers and potential customers regarding printed materials.
- Educates himself / herself in all phases of the customer’s business.
- Maintains customer relations and customer satisfaction.
- Obtains customer job specifications in complete detail and closes sales based upon estimates and selling price guidelines.
- Accurately reports use of time, expenses and reasons why quotations did not become real jobs for the company.
- Informs Customer Service of customer problems, changes or new information.
- Assists the customer in planning jobs by offering creative ideas on design, layout and binding.
- Advises customer of prices for alterations or changes in specifications obtains approval or purchase order to authorize manufacturing to proceed with production and obtains authorization for overtime.
- Obtains accurate customer deadlines and advises production whenever copy or proofs will be delayed, or when deadlines change.
- Assesses customer’s plans regarding future print projects, future budgets, and internal office automation or in-house marketing plans, and updates supervisor.
- Develops additional contacts at each account to assure continuity and/or sales growth.
- Maintains all call records, expense records and account information sheets.
- Works closely with estimating, production and customer service.
- Attends sales meetings as required.
- Ensure customer collections are in line with company policy.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Excellent sales and management ability.
- Excellent supervision/managerial skills required.
- Self-motivation is required.
- Excellent communication skills (including listening, writing, speaking) required.
- Public relations skills required.
- Training/development skills required.
- Close attention to detail is required in all areas of job. Requires quick decisions and judgment under pressure.
- Must be able to distinguish color in all degrees.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Mental ability to conduct on-going interpersonal interactions, analyze and solve problems essential.
- Mental ability to use independent judgment and/or independent action.
- Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes and motivate others to do the same required.
- Physical ability to use computer hardware/software required.
- Experience specializing in management or a related field.
- Must have understanding of Good Manufacturing Procedures.
- Must have strong supervisory and management skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and projects
What you need to do now
Please email your CV to SunnyHF.Wang@hays.cn for further discussion. Title with "Name + Title + Expected Salary.