Your new role ：
This role will be accountable for driving and executing all aspects of the company’s sales performance through both direct and indirect sales channels and customers within an assigned geographical territory. Managing a team of First and/or Second Line Managers and actively involved in the field with salespeople and customers to achieve established cascaded sales goals in his or her geography.
Sales Management Activities
- Liaise and work with senior management to set forecasts, budgets and targets as well as supporting high level Sales Area business objectives and financial controls.
- Ensure strong financial discipline within assigned geographical territory, balancing sales results and managing Administrative and Sales (A&S) expense.
- Ensure attainment of assigned geography’s budgeted sales value, volume and/or profitability (subject to the specific goals set by management) from direct and end customers as well as channels.
- Develop and implement local strategy and execute Sales Area sales and marketing plans in the assigned geography to achieve certain goals and objectives.
- Conduct sales calls to key clients and high potential deals and oversee high growth strategic projects.
- Keep abreast of customer needs and concerns regarding price, delivery, and product offerings to best serve the customer and obtain the most business for the company.
People Management Activities
- Manage the First Line Sales Managers’ performance and results.
- Ensure that any newly hired or promoted First Line Sales Managers are properly on boarded, trained, motivated, and rewarded.
- Establish overall market budget and cascade to individual First Line Sales Managers’ goals and objectives; monitor results against these objectives and provide appropriate feedback.
- Coach and provide on the job training and development.
Other Management Activities
- Provide senior management with accurate and timely market information for customers, distributors, and competitors.
- Drive and apply company’s Core Values and Code of Conduct.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Relevant University degree in Engineering and equivalent experience.
- Five to ten years’ experience in sales and marketing management with engineering cutting tools skills and knowledge.
- Strong communication and presentation.
- Knowledge and experience of managing external and internal customer relationships.
- Proven track record in delivering good business results.
- Successful experience from negotiations of commercial terms and conditions with industrial customers.
- Relevant experience from Account Management or Sales Management. People management experience is of advantage.
Please email your CV to Chris.Qian@hays.cn for further discussion. Title with "Name + Title + Expected Salary. "