Leading Foreign Bank
Su zhou or Hang zhou
1) To formulate (and to review when necessary) the Bank's business strategies for this customer segment, and to implement such strategies / programs.
2) Responsible for growing and developing Banking China's Chinese corporate customer portfolio.
3) Responsible for growing the Bank's Chinese corporates' loans and deposits (other products) business.
4) To initiate and support introduction of new products to meet needs of this customer segment.
5) Responsible for its own credit due diligence and ensure asset quality.
6) Provide information and advice on issues related to the Chinese corporates segment.
7) Track key corporate announcements, regulations, industry news, trends etc, and to propose appropriate strategies.
8) Candidates to have in-depth knowledge of Chinese Corporates, extensive customer contacts and proven track record of developing business with this customer segment.
1) Bachelor degree from a recognised university.
2) Minimum 5 years credit marketing experience for commercial clients.
3) Good interpersonal and communication skills.
4) Strong sense of responsibility, leadership and people management skills.
5) Excellent spoken and written English
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.