Your new company
Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. They serve more than tens of millions customers through our global banking businesses. Their network covers Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America, and Latin America.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of high-net-worth clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with high-net-worth clients.
- Provide comprehensive financial advisory services and product solutions to meet the needs of clients.
- Monitor and manage the risk profile of clients.
- Work closely with product specialists and other internal stakeholders to deliver tailored wealth management solutions.
- Ensure adherence to all compliance and regulatory requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in wealth management or private banking.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and investment products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
What you'll get in return
- Global Career Development
- Professional Team Support
- Competitive Salary Package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.