Your new role
- Provide regulatory insights, conduct recipe compliance check and product label review;
- Lead preparation of Food/Nutrition registration, submission on time and support audit;
- Perform impact analysis on laws & regulations, conduct risk assessment and provide solution plan;
- Provide regulatory comments as a key member on promotion materials on time;
- Expertise in normal food and (or) special food is preferred.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.