Your new company
Our client is an innovative pharmaceutical company related to life science field that committed to improving access to healthcare. We serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, our goal is to transform scientific innovation into healthcare solutions against human diseases. Our ultimate achievement is to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage Regulatory Affairs (RA) budget.
- Ensure high quality submissions within timelines agreed with GRA, business and/or health authorities.
- Ensure that Marketing Authorizations are updated in line with Company Core Safety Information according to Corporate requirements.
What you'll get in return
- Qualifications/Education & work experience.
- Minimum MSc; Pharm D, MD, PhD or equivalent preferred.
- Good understanding of the consumer healthcare and pharmaceutical industry.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include a more flexible platform and wider job scope. It is a great opportunity for you to join market leading team in the fast growing industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.