Your new company
My client is one of the world's leading suppliers of chemical additives and measuring instruments. Its production sites are located all over the world. 2,500 + employees worldwide.
Your new role
This position is responsible for regional technology, sustainable development, and RA and the improvement of its regional technology position according to global R&D strategy. Implement the local strategy of technology and regulatory affairs, and maintain the stable operation of the R&D department.
Your major responsibilities ：
- Close cooperation with global CTO. Definition and implementation of local R&D strategy according to global R&D strategy
- Disciplinary and/or functional responsibility, steering and controlling of TGs, TPT, RA and analysis departments of the local legal entity. Coordination of all local R&D organisation units, includes TGs, TPT, Analytics and RA.
- Responsibility for local R&D’s LRP and CAPEX under global and regional strategy
- Definition of local objectives and "Leading by objectives" based on a defined R&D strategy
- Closely cooperate with upstream and downstream internal customers (such as business, production, and procurement departments…) to support regional sustainable growth.
- Keep in touch with Altana institute and local universities and research institutes to improve the regional technology position.
What you need to succeed
- A Master’s degree in chemistry, PhD, is preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant industrial experience and 3 years at management level
- Highly driven, excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking and goal oriented
- Good cross-cultural experience; capable of dealing with people from different nationalities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Chinese and English
Please email your CV to SunnyHF.Wang@hays.cn with Title: Position + Name + Salary
Looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.