- Work independently on various company registration fillings in China, including new entity incorporation / acquisition, appointment / removal of officers, capital increase / reduction, relocations and etc.
▪ Liaison with external service providers to check local filling requirements and arrange filling submission timely.
▪ Draft or reviewing various registration filling packages.
▪ Coordinate various internal stakeholders to obtain clearance on filling and sign-off.
- Monitor compliance issue and keep track on the effectiveness of entity registration in China.
- Prepare and maintain various internal board resolutions for China entities.
- Administer the company chops and business licenses for China entities.
- Work with headquarter Corporate Secretariat team and refine the Corporate
- Secretariat administrative system and policy in China.
- Attend and facilitate the JVs board meetings
- Prepare AMR annual report.
- Other works / tasks assigned by Lead of Legal, China / Head of Corp. Sec., China
- Degree from a recognized University
- 3-5 years post-graduate experience in both professional service provider and in-house experience
- In-house experience in MNCs, SOEs or Group companies is a PLUS
- Demonstrable experience in the corporate secretariat would be a strong advantage
- Good initiative, able to drive projects and with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A good team player
- Independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Good English and Mandarin capabilities, both spoken and written
Please email your CV to SunnyHF.Wang@hays.cn for further discussion. Title with "Name + Title + Expected Salary. "