Your new company
Our client is a prestigious international bank which has established banking business in China for many decades and has huge investment on human & financial capitals for private banking business in mainland China recently. Due to their fast expansion, our client has increased several headcounts of PB RMs in BJ, SH, GZ, Hangzhou to better serve customers.
Your new role
Several private banking RM positions are created in China to maintain and develop existing and new High-Net- Worth individual clients with AUM US 2 millions and above by cross sell onshore/offshore fund, FX, insurance, QDII products,family trusts,etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- at least 5 years private banking or 7 years of wealth management RM or IC experience in foreign or domestic banks or securities house.
- Good investment products knowledge such as fund, FX, insurance, QDII etc.
- Good communication skills as well as mature and professional enough to handle HNW clients.
-Good English reading and writing skills.
What you'll get in return
- Global banking platform with good exposure on overseas banking products.
- Friendly working environment and culture
- Attracted remuneration package and welfare.
- A transparent career promotion path.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, pls send your updated Chinese/English resume to email@example.com or contact Sherie Li via 010-86487900 for confidential discussion on your career.
Telephone: +86 10 8648 7900