Your new company
Our client is a European boutique commercial bank with corresponding corporate and private banking operations in Europe, the Americas and Asia. They are currently recruiting a private banker in Beijing.
Your new role
- Provide assistance and information on Private Banking Services to customers intending to move to Europe.
- Achieve sales targets and other performance objectives by proactively identifying financial needs of existing and new customers.
- Understand and comply with regulatory requirements in accordance with Bank’s Policy and procedures.
- Represent the Bank at client events (first viewings, landmark conferences), and develop a serviceable network both internally and externally in Luxembourg and China.
What you'll need to succeed
- Undergraduate University Degree or equivalent with minimum 3 years Sales Management and/or Sales/Service Manager experience.
- Expert knowledge of all wealth management products, services, processes & procedures and interrelationships.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of private banking sales/service operation in China.
- Working knowledge of competitive marketplace and trends in product offerings
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- In-depth sales & Service orientation skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Planning and organising skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Posses strong leadership skills and a team player
What you'll get in return
- Global Career Development
- Professional Team Support
- Competitive Salary Package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.