Your new company
Your new role
Aligning to our Corporate vision and strategy, the Project Manager will partner with stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, risks, KPIs and timelines. Meanwhile, he or she is part of the China team, contributing to the success of the China business.
The Project Manager will help promote the PMO methodology throughout the company; acting as a champion to create strong relationships and be a catalyst in leading change.
This role requires the ability to work with senior management in all business units to establish priorities and gain consensus.
• Plan, schedule and control systems / digitalize projects based on relevant methodologies.
• Involve in the China team’s strategy planning to understand the commercial needs, identify opportunities and offer IT solution.
• Lead the development of business cases, project proposals and RFPs.
• Collaborate with IT leadership at headquarters to plan and assign resources required for project design and delivery. Working together to mitigate resource conflicts impacting project delivery timelines.
• Identify and proactively manage changes in scope, budget and schedule to ensure that the business value of the project is achieved.
• Escalate issues and risks and proactively takes ownership for resolution.
• Continuously improve the current state through understanding of business processes, pain-points and collaboration with headquarters
• Track milestones and deliverables and provide regular status reporting to all levels of stakeholders (Executives, line manager, IT management and project team members).
• Coach and mentor junior PMO and project team staff.
• Interface with all levels of personnel in all company groups and businesses. Acts independently and makes decisions.
• Collaborates directly with all management levels and project leaders to determine system objectives and solutions.
• Managing the maintenance of the corporate infra, helpdesk to support all the employees’ day-to-day operation.
• Local IT / Digital vendor management, in-term of vendor selection, bidding, contract maintenance and payment management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITIES and BEHAVIOR
• 8+ years’ IT project management or experience is required
• 3+ years’ SAP experience in FICO, SD, or MM modules.
• Strong cross-functional communication skills
• Exceptional service orientation, responsiveness and follow-through.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Hands on experience facilitating both agile (SCRUM) and traditional waterfall projects. Knowledge of what methodology is best for each type of project and working with blended approaches.
• Significant depth of expertise and track record of accomplishments in project management in multiple IT functional areas required
• Experience in managing Retail store, E-commerce system will be required.
• Project Management certification is a plus.
• Fluent oral and written English.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Drop your CV to Christy.Cui@hays.cn or 021-23229770 for future discussion!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.