Your new company
MNC company Good business in Suzhou
Your new role
HR & Admin Manager
Develop and implement various components of the company's human resources framework, providing human resources support for the achievement of corporate strategic goals and the implementation of annual business plans. Plan, guide, and coordinate various tasks related to HR, administration, IT service support, and other functions within the company. Responsible for the selection, management, training, motivation, and performance evaluation of department personnel.
Roles & Responsibilties
- Oversee company HR and Admin related strategy and implentation.
- Drive the construction, implementation, and execution of corporate culture in line with the company's situation and group cultural development requirements.
- Establish internal communication mechanisms, maintain and promote relationships between the company and employees.
- Develop the company's performance appraisal system, guide the implementation and progress of performance appraisals in various departments.
- Develop and adjust compensation systems as needed according to the company's development and prepare and distribute compensation in a timely manner.
- Organize the annual recruitment plan based on the company's annual strategic planning and departmental personnel needs.
- Design assessment criteria for recruitment channels, interview procedures, and hiring processes to ensure that recruitment meets company requirements and effectively controls costs.
- Develop the annual training plan for the company in line with overall company development and talent enhancement needs. Provide guidance and supervision for training in various departments.
- Design and refine job descriptions, making necessary updates to match company position adjustments.
- Resolve legal disputes related to employee personnel issues, investigate and address employee misconduct and negligence.
- Lead the audit process and actions to meet with customer requirements.
- Prepare and submit various reports, conduct statistical analysis as needed.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the General Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- In-depth understanding and practical experience in various aspects of human resources.
- Sensitivity to personnel and organizational changes, with strong communication, coordination, and implementation skills.
- Familiarity with national and regional labor protection, labor relations policies, personal income tax, and social security fund policies.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with strong communication skills and a good command of English.
- Effectively delegate work to subordinates and provide appropriate guidance and follow-up.
Honest, self-disciplined, strong sense of responsibility, and a good understanding of confidentiality.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.