Location: Shanghai &Taiwan
- Photoresist Stripper (or remover);
- (Etch) Residue Cleaners;
- Selective Etch;
- Wet Clean and/or Etch chemistries;
- Surface preparation.
The products in our offerings/development: need to deliver required applications above.Two important special parameters/requirements/controls: trace metals and particle control
Your new role
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all research and development programs and capitalizing on potential new products. You will lead a team of talented professionals to oversee complex research projects, analyze results and provide recommendations based on findings. You will also focus on policy and strategy implementation as well as implementing short-term operational plans.
- This team is responsible for all the research and development programs for our Electronic Materials business
- A people manager who is passionate about leading a high-performance team and putting the team’s development as a key focus.
- Ensure research projects are carried out in accordance with ethical and EHS/ safety standards.
- Always keep abreast of emerging trends in the microelectronic industry to identify new opportunities for growth
- Engage with semiconductor and memory device companies to initiate, conduct and win collaborative projects for advanced microelectronic technology nodes.
- Enjoy cross-functional/ countries interactions and collaboration
Your major responsibility
- Education: Ph.D. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Material Science
- Experience: 10 years of experience in product development and project management with direct management experience and a proven track record of building successful teams and development talents.
- Others: Demonstrated experience managing intellectual property creation and portfolio management and identifying and scoping opportunities for new products. Must have experience in microelectronic chemical manufacturing with an emphasis on trace metal and particle control.
- Collaboration: Microsoft Teams experience preferred
- Please email your CV to SunnyHF.Wang@hays.cn with Title: Position + Name + Salary