Your new company
Our client is a global food company
Your new role
- You are passionate about leading a high-functioning team dedicated to the food safety, quality and regulatory, integrity of the company’s product and seeing your team’s work come to life in the real world.
- Lead the QA and Regulatory team to ensure the company’s compliance
- Develop and manage processes and procedures related to quality assurance of products.
- Conduct internal and supplier audits and participate in customer and regulatory audits
- Investigate quality related customer/consumer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Lead continuous improvement of our processes and procedures
- Proficiency in quality system manufacturing processes, quality assurance principles, food manufacturing, etc.
- Relevant experience with government regulatory requirements, including cGMP in food and beverage manufacturing
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with demonstrated multi-tasking and project management skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.