Your New Company
This is an international European bank has been established over decades. Originating and executing ECA covered financing for import or export of capital goods in Greater China, typical Export Finance products/services involve: Buyer Credits, Supplier Credits, Asset Based financing structures and Working Capital Facilities. This is a job replacement and base can be in Beijing/SH.
In this role, You will
- Execute the EF strategy: determine team objectives in alignment with the Export Finance strategy and market developments and trends. Propose and be responsible for the team budget (including FTE and cost budget).
- Prepare and negotiate engagement agreements, structure transactions, and arrange the signing and closing of deals under restriction of internal approval. Compose deal teams with the support of the international team for the execution of deals. Align other departments necessary for supporting the deal.
- Build and maintain a network by developing (long term) relationships with colleagues, clients and prospects, as well as with other relevant third parties such as Sinosure.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Academic degree
- Mini. 8 years relevant experience in relationship management, and preferably in Export Finance.
- International/intercultural expertise and/or Experience with Sinosure is preferred.
- Excellent credit and banking knowledge and Export Finance product/market knowledge.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Sophia Zhang at Sophia.email@example.com or call +86 10 86487933*2159 for more information