Your new company
Our client, a leading global bank, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join their Global Markets Sales team as a VP. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales and revenue growth across the bank’s global markets business in China.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue growth across the bank’s global markets business in China.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, including institutional investors, corporations, and other financial institutions.
- Work closely with other teams across the bank, including trading, research, and product development, to deliver innovative solutions to clients.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and regulatory developments to ensure the bank’s products and services remain competitive.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in global markets sales, with a proven track record of driving revenue growth.
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and products, including fixed income, equities, and derivatives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese.
What you'll get in return
- Professional Team Support
- Global Career Development
- Competitive Salary Package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.