Your new company
Our client is a well-known joint venture brokerage firm with an operating licence for investment banking in China. Since its inception, they have provided IPO services to a number of corporate clients. They currently have a high level of commitment in mainland China and are executing an expansion strategy. Meanwhile, they are hiring senior deal sourcing directors cross China.
Your new role
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients, private equity firms, and other financial institutions.
- Lead the execution of M&A, capital markets, and other investment banking transactions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver high-quality client presentations and financial models.
- Stay updated on industry trends and regulatory changes that may impact our clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or related field. An MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in investment banking, with a focus on M&A and capital markets.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop complex financial models.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
What you'll get in return
- Professional Team Support
- Competitive Salary Package
- Global Business Exposure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.