Your new company
This is an industrial manufacturing company with a high reputation worldwide. They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for a BU Manager.
Your new role
1. Define the business strategy and plan for assigned area of responsibility according to division strategy, plan, and targets.
2. Develop the business by driving relevant sales and business development activities to get the customer loyalty and satisfaction: Market Analysis, Pricing, Visits, Seminars.
3. Forecasts sales and budget and monitor progress against objectives and financial targets to identify problem areas to improve the performance.
4. Work proactive and structured with the sales and business development to optimise the sales efficiency of the team.
5. Lead the sales team giving the direction and ensuring that they are performing according to the plan and the sales process, with the special focus on lead to opportunity and opportunity to quote sub-process.
6. Develop, motivate, and coach direct reports to secure the development of relevant sales and product/application competencies.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please contact Chris Qian via email email@example.com or phone +86 (21) 2322 9686 for more information.
If the job isn't suitable for you, but you're looking for a new position, please get in touch, and we'll discuss your career in confidence.