Your new company
A reputable Canada bank has established China business for many years and can provide integrated financial service solutions to China FI and corporate clients including Corporate Banking, Structured and leveraged financing, Export credit, Syndicated loan financing, etc.
Job requirements are as follows... Your new role
Job requirements are as follows...
1. Closely monitor the regulatory development including the changes of regulations and standards.
2. Be responsible for the compliance owned regulatory reports and survey, including coordination, preparation, review and response.
3. Communicate with regulators, follow up and review the execution and implementation of supervisory advices.
4. Be responsible for the non-product market entry application, including entity/system/senior executive application.
5. Conduct compliance training and knowledge sharing; timely maintain the compliance training log/statistics.
What you'll need to succeed
• Excellent written skills in both English and Chinese; Fluent spoken English;
• Above 5 years working experience in financial market including banking industry, firms, etc.;
• Solid knowledge of China banking industry and related regulatory governance;
• Good skills in basic office applications, e.g. Microsoft Word, PPT etc.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Sophia Zhang at Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +86 10 86487933 for more information.