Your new company
- This company is a leading insurance and financial services company that has been serving millions of customers for almost two centuries. The company has a strong competitive advantage in the market, thanks to its significant operating scale, diversified product and distribution strength, strong brand name, and strong liquidity and financial flexibility. It operates in 24 markets across Asia and Africa, where it focuses on the health, wealth and welfare needs of more than 18 million customers. The firm also committed to innovation, social responsibility, and environmental sustainability. In order to expand its China business, a new position- China Government Relationship Director is created in BJ.
Your new role
- Reporting to the Global GR Head based in Singapore, you are expected to be the main point of contact between the company and various China government entities and stakeholders to cover whole China business scope. You will also monitor and influence public policy and legislation that affect firm’s business interests and social impact. In addition, you will communicate and coordinate with internal teams, senior management, board members, and external partners to ensure alignment and consistency of our policy positions and messages.
What you'll need to succeed
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in finance, political science, public policy, law, or related field
- At least 10 years of experience in external affairs, public affairs, lobbying, or similar role in insurance, financial service or GR consulting firms
- Demonstrated knowledge of the legislative and regulatory processes at the federal, state, and international levels
- Excellent communication, negotiation, persuasion, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Good command of English
What you'll get in return
- Global working platform with competitive salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and flexible work arrangements
- Opportunities for career development and mobility within a global organization
- A positive work culture that values diversity, inclusion, and social responsibility, inclusion, and social responsibility
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, pls send your updated Chinese/English resume to email@example.com or contact Sophia Zhang via 010-86487933 for a confidential discussion on your career.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.