China Managing Director
Your new company:
Currently, we are recruiting a China Managing Director for a global fund and debt rating company. The firm has been developing high-quality and innovative solutions to satisfy changing needs of global investors over the past twenty years. The firm cooperates with many famous global companies and their financial intermediaries supporting their sustainable activities and policies.
Your new role:
- You are expected to develop a new asset management business on top of its existing fund rating and debt assessment business to fulfill group China strategy;
- You will make and carry out business strategies on the China basis, fulfilling target income and return growth by promoting business development.
- You will lead and enhance the multi-region cooperation maximizing the sales efficiency.
- You will be able to develop a high-performing team and perform strong leadership through talent sourcing, mentoring and performance management.
- As an external ambassador of the firm, focus on positioning our company brand and service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in building and leading cross-functional and/or multi-location teams.
- Min. 12+ years of working experience in asset management/wealth management sectors, including around 5 years China or regional team management experience.
- Ability to work effectively with executive team in remote locations overseas .
What you’ll get in return:
- The opportunity to work on the whole China business scope.
- Covering both asset management and debt &fund rating.
- Attracted remuneration package.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in the role, please do not hesitate to contact me more for details, sending your CV to Sophia.Zhang@hays.cn or contact Sophia Zhang via +86 1086487933 directly for immediate response.