Your new company
Our client is an antibody related scientific service provider in Pre-IPO status with abundant cash flow, funded by leading PE/VC,
Your new role
1. Formulate the company's overall development plan and annual business objectives, and formulate the implementation plan.
2. Managing company operation and various functional departments, coordinating the communication and cooperation between various departments ensures the overall function of the company’s operating system.
3. Report the business conditions to the board and CEO regularly, and submit the annual reports to the board and CEO various statements plans including the development status report and the development plan report etc. on time.
4. Drive innovation and continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
5. Pay attention to the latest development trends and market demand of the domestic and foreign industries, predict the trends and make judgements and decisions for the company's business development.
6. Responsible for the overall planning of the company's new products, including developing channels, developing and establishing a perfect customer management system and improving the company's market share and competitiveness.
7. Recruit, retain and develop key talents, and provide leadership for a high performing team to meet overall business objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
1. PhD degree in biology, chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related technical discipline.
2. At least 10 years of working experience in operating of life science business support.
3. Understand the market and business line, have the team management experience of at least 50 people.
4. You must possess unquestionable professional integrity and a candid, honest style which evokes credibility and inspires confidence.
5. Global perspective, combined with entrepreneurial experience or the passion of entrepreneurs, willingness to work in a dynamic and changing corporate environment.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary Package
Sufficient support and business scope
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.