Your new company
A reputable international banking with good commitment in China will develop new sales business. In order to better achieve the team sales target, they are now looking for an experienced team leader.
Your new role
- To manage the day-to-day planning, operations and problem-solving of Salesperson
- To ensure that Salespersons achieve specified sales targets and service standards .
- To provide coaching and mentoring to Salesperson to facilitate staff retention.
- Understand, acknowledge and comply with the requirements on individual accountabilities and responsibilities of the job set out in applicable local laws and regulations as well as company internal policies
- Effectively ensure and intensify internal controls by keeping abreast with developments of applicable local laws and regulations on accountabilities
- Properly perform the duties on management and ensure the effectiveness of internal control
What you'll need to succeed
- University/diploma degree or above
- 5 years or above working experience in sales function, 3-year team management experience; relevant experience in banking is preferred
- Highly motivated and drove by number, strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate leadership attributes.
- Strong personal integrity with zero disciplinary record in any previous job
- Good credit appraisal and marketing skills with the ability to interpret financial information
- Optimistic, willing to work under high pressure
What you'll get in return
- Global career development.
- Competitive salary package.
- Comprehensive training system.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.