Your new company
Asia-Pacific energy company, whose business covers renewable energy, comprehensive energy solutions and traditional energy, has been developing in China market for more than 20 years. The Shanghai office has a scale of more than 100 people, and the BD team has a scale of 8 people, which is in charge of all business growth plans and large-scale projects including new energy, wind power and photovoltaic, with the focus on wind power projects.
Your new role
- Lead the BD team to achieve the company's renewable energy development goals, develop solar energy, new energy, wind power, photovoltaic and projects, and put them in place.
- Responsible for the acquisition and merger in the energy field (including asset acquisition, equity acquisition and fund management, etc.), and assist in industry analysis and investment feasibility study, etc.
- Have in-depth research and analysis ability for the target enterprise or project, and provide strategic advice and business consulting support for the company through market research and competitive intelligence.
- Be responsible for investment, mergers and acquisitions in the energy field, ensure the successful implementation of the project, and maintain efficient communication and cooperation during the project implementation.
- Establish an effective project management system during the implementation, coordinate internal and external resources, and ensure the smooth progress of the project.
- Be familiar with various policies, regulations and market trends of the energy industry, and be able to grasp the latest trends of the energy market.
- Have rich experience in new energy project management, successful large-scale energy acquisition and merger cases, and lead the team to achieve performance targets.
Your major responsibility
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 10 years working experience, rich experience in large-scale investment acquisition and merger projects is preferred;
- Have rich practical experience and development technology experience in energy enterprises, understand the laws, regulations and practices of domestic energy operation, and have extensive information channels;
- Have a good financial knowledge background and experience in energy investment and development;
- Fluent and authentic English
Please email your CV to SunnyHF.Wang@hays.cn with Title: Position + Name + Salary