Your New Company:
A foreign and fast-growing company.
Purpose/Role of the job
In this role, you will work directly with C- suite level, and get involved in group strategic planning, new product development, business development, and expansion plans to create and implement market growth strategies and operations improvements.
- Evaluating and Proposing new Business prospects to deliver Business Development Opportunities in High Growth Electrification sector in China
- Overall strategy builds up for new Electrification Fastening applications, Complete Thermal Management and fully accountable for the implementation.
- Guide new electrification product definition and prioritization to supplement our current
Engineered Fastening product portfolios, and NPI of battery pack spare parts, in
close collaboration with regional Business Leaders
- Collaborate new product or application execution with go-to market commercial teams,
engineering and supply chain, drive Exponential Business Growth and outpace Industry trend
- Gather and share intelligence on specific markets to lead cross functional teams Planning and Cost / Budget estimation for Project ideation and Leadership team review.
- Coordinate the participation of individuals in multiple locations and influence employee
resources to maximize results
- Execute cross business strategies in the field alongside SBD commercial representatives
- Build durable working relationships within business unit leadership and their regional teams to ensure continued support of the cross-business program
- Provide a central point of contact within the assigned territory to keep communication dynamic among the regional team
- Coordinate cross-BU events such as trade shows, safety seminars and regional team meetings
- Share intelligence from across the customer landscape to SBD stakeholders in all relevant BUs
- Lead high level strategic account strategies for top prospects
- BA/BS Degree required, MBA or PMI Certification Preferred; in Engineering, Science or
Business discipline from an accredited institution
- 10+years of related work experience within the electrification industry (battery manufacturer or OEM E-mobility design team) or equivalent positions from similar companies focus on electrification market preferred
- Proven ability to translate business needs into technical requirements; excellent track record in delivering global products and understanding of local and regional differences
- Previous experience in a Commercial, Business Development leadership role.
- Good knowledge of end-to-end Business concepts, process, and best practices in an Automotive and Industrial environment
- Ability to influence stakeholders and proven record of interaction with Senior Leadership.
- High level of enthusiasm about being at the forefront of customer value driven Electrification and a passion for excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral/written communication skills; able to rely on
experience to accomplish goals.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel to regions to understand market requirements and support our regional teams
- Languages: fluent English required; additional language(s) preferred
Please email your CV to SunnyHF.Wang@hays.cn for further discussion. Title with "Name + Title + Expected Salary. "