Your new company
An European company, an independent infrastructure provider with an unrivaled network of nearly 100 business. It serves energy and manufacturing markets for clean and efficient storage and handling of bulk liquid products and gases. The volume of the China market is nearly 1 billion euros.
Your new role
- Lead BD team to explore new business opportunities in China and North Asia market.
- Lead BD team to analyze the competitive environment and ecosystem (industry, product) for targeting market.
- Responsible for market analysis for China & NA region –key chemicals Supply & Demand tracking, industry profitably and macro market analysis.
- Build strong relationships with local governments, petrochemical parks, and MNC, state owned companies to capture new business opportunities.
- Responsible for venture investment in China market. Build relationship with multiple channels (including funds, government, and universities) to expand venture pool;
- Report to Global BD Director and VP
Your major responsibility
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience in chemical, preferably from multinationals
- Strong business acumen
- Proven change management capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin is required
Please email your CV to SunnyHF.Wang@hays.cn with Title: Position + Name + Salary