Your new company
Our Client is a multiple award-winning global biometric Contract Research Organization (CRO). We partner with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device organizations to provide the expertise and processes to manage and deliver on time, quality biostatistics, programming, data management and data science services.
Your new role
As part of our strategic growth plans in China, we are expanding our business development team. The role will be focused on identifying and closing sales opportunities with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, as well as driving the development of our customer portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Selling biostatistics, programming, data management and data science services to the global pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices industries
- Develop and deploy account and territory plans that outline the strategic and tactical steps needed to achieve both personal and corporate goals
- Using multiple platforms to generate leads, including telephone, e-mail, LinkedIn and social media and events
- Provide status reports and forecast updates on the sales pipeline and ability to articulate the organizational needs to advance them through the sales journey
- Work with internal marketing team to provide feedback in order to create sales enablement materials that reinforce key messages
- Maintain and update information in CRM about potential clients ensuring all correspondence is documented
- Represent at relevant industry networking events and conferences
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
What you need to do now
- Extensive experience within the pharmaceutical industry with a track record of successfully selling biometrics/clinical services into the biopharmaceutical industry
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with the capacity to understand and articulate primary issues around key clinical technology
- Ability to represent the company (with initial training) in an independent manner
- Ability to understand the company's unique selling points, and ensure these are communicated with potential customers in order to create business opportunities
- Driven to build the business, with an ability to work independently
- BSc in a business or life sciences background is highly desirable
- Have the ability to work within a dynamic sales team
- Excellent written and spoken English, and a comfortable style in interacting with scientific, academic and professional clients
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.