Your New Company:
Sandvik Group is an engineering group engaged in mining and rock excavation, rock processing, metal cutting and materials technology, offering optimised products and solutions based on digital, innovative and sustainable engineering.
Works as technical expert to support sales team in total solution offer to customers and fulfills technical solution delivery that meet customer’s needs.
- Fulfills and delivers expertise in relevant technical product and application solution to customers and supports Account Managers, either on site or remotely, to maximize and extend business opportunities within specific scopes of competencies.
- Responsible for ensuring products are correctly implemented and deployed to ensure they are as well secured to minimize competitor conversion and customers gain the maximum impact of utilizing tools and technology.
- Supports Account Managers in technical presentations and customer interactions to ensure suitable business opportunities are identified and secured for the company, whether analogue or digital.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in mechanical/manufacturing engineering or a related field.
- Solid and proven technical experience with engineering cutting tools skills and knowledge.
- Proven track record in delivering good business results.
- Solid knowledge of commercial and technical terms and conditions with industrial customers.
- Relevant experience from CAD/CAM.
- Relevant application knowledge.
- Project management knowledge and experience is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of managing external and internal customer relationships is an advantage.