Your new company
Our client is one of the most successful biotech in China.
Your new role
- As the leader of ADC conjugation and process development, move forward the pipeline ADC projects from pre-clinical to late clinical phases.
- Provide expertise in ADC conjugation process development, developability assessment, ADC characterization and quality assessment, material preparation for tox study, process transfer and scale-up, ADC product manufacturing to supply clinical use, as well as IND & BLA registration supporting.
- Provide strategic insights on ADC direction, build and advance ADC technologies, to nurture novel ADC projects with discovery team.
- Provide effort to improve ADC platform with higher standard, including document system establishment, personnel training, critical equipment and materials management, to run projects efficiently.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ph.D. degree or Master degree in organic chemistry, biochemical engineering, bioengineering with at least 7+ years of related technical and managerial experiences in the biopharma or biotech industry.
- Strong experience in developing ADC conjugation technology and managing ADC projects, and experience in ADC production in pilot scale or commercial scale will be a plus.
What you'll get in return
Cometitive salary with an international company platform to expand your skills & knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.