Your new company
Our client is one of the largest university press in the world. The company's vision is to be the leading provider of innovation education solutions in Asia, empowering people to achieve a brighter future.
Responsible for the sales on the target products in the public school (Mainly but not limited to K12) market and Education departments, the candidate will make its contribution to the strong growth in the business and achieve annual target.
Key Accountabilities & Relationships
- Establish and maintain the relationships with clients in public school market and Education departments
- Having experience in dealing with relevant provincial or municipal education departments
- Develop strong revenue growth initiatives for the target products as well as retain the existing business within the accounts
- Generate new business opportunities and growth in public school market
- Work closely with internal teams to meet the demands of clients’ requirements
- Deep understanding of the public-school market
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Minimum 3 years working experience in sales, especially in public school business
- Working experience plus in primary, secondary school library business, distribution in primary and secondary educational press or the similar experiences
- Qualified sales or equivalent with university degree
- Strong Mandarin and English skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all staff and management levels
- Fast learning, high reactivity, discrete and trustworthy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.