Position: Director of Investment Banking
1. Mainly responsible for contracting and undertaking IPO projects of overseas investment banks, implementing projects with the team, participating in financial due diligence, coordinating intermediary agencies, preparing application materials, industry research and continuous supervision, etc.
2. Evaluate potential transactions and conduct relevant research and due diligence to ensure that all transactions comply with relevant regulations, such as listing rules, initial public offerings, etc.
3. Conduct market data research and data analysis to prepare investment and financing materials; collect and summarize data to form complex reports on financial conditions and risks
4. Establish and maintain good relationships with customer management teams, external professional institutions, exchanges and regulatory agencies, etc., to ensure the smooth execution of transactions;
5. Maintain efficient coordination with various business lines within the company and complete cross-departmental business cooperation;
1. Possess a degree in finance or related disciplines from a well-known university, accounting, law and other related qualifications are preferred;
2. Have at least 3 years of investment banking experience in a well-known investment bank or related legal/consulting environment;
3. Have an in-depth understanding of the regulatory requirements of the US and Hong Kong stock markets and the codes of acquisitions and mergers, and experience in US stock financing transactions (IPO, financial consulting, rights issue or stock issuance) is preferred;
4. Proficient in English, good analytical and interpersonal skills, teamwork spirit;
5. Able to work under pressure with a strong sense of responsibility, integrity and independence.