Your New Role
- New Categories Procurement is responsible for the identification, selection, on-boarding and management of suppliers across the New Categories R&D ‘4D’ process.
- Leading the collaboration with new and current suppliers to deliver innovative technologies in line with the defined technology blocks for the New Categories pipeline to create future products. The suppliers will include start-ups, scale-ups and established suppliers from around the globe.
- The Global Sourcing Manager role will be critical to align with the business stakeholders (R&D, Investments and LEX (Patents)) to support the sourcing and negotiations for the future technology 5 - 10 years outlook
What you'll need to succeed
- Comprehensive knowledge of innovation processes, supplier capabilities and competitor activity and trends
- Understanding of Intellectual Property ownership and contractual implications advantageous
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a technical or engineering discipline