Your new company
Our client is a leading database company for enterprise-grade AI.
With the world-famous VC firms’ investment, the company is expanding overseas strongly.
Your new role
The VP of Marketing will be responsible for the planning and implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies and programs to drive awareness, customer acquisition, revenue growth and sales enablement.
This position requires significant experience with B2B marketing for a SaaS technology or other software company, especially in growth marketing and partnering with sales teams.
- Develop and execute the company's overall marketing strategy in China, including demand generation, ABM, customer advocacy, and sales enablement programs to meet revenue targets. Monitor, analyze, and optimize campaigns to scale growth.
- Build and execute marketing plans for all product lines, including branding, growth marketing, sales support, and online/social media strategies. Own marketing metrics and budget. Work closely with VP of Sales to determine key growth initiatives.
- Lead all marketing teams with a focus on growth, product marketing, content, social media, advertising, marketing ops and sales enablement. Provide mentorship and management to scale and optimize revenue-generating programs.
- Create and manage content, email, events, and sales enablement programs to drive lead generation and equip sales teams. Collaborate with sales leadership to maximize program effectiveness.
- Evaluate and approve all marketing expenditures with a focus on growth and sales. Meet or exceed revenue targets, customer acquisition goals, and marketing ROI in partnership with sales teams.
- Monitor trends and advancements in growth marketing, sales enablement, ABM, etc. Implement innovative new programs to accelerate revenue and sales productivity.
- Build strong relationships with Sales leadership to truly enable and support revenue generation through demand, advocacy, and sales programs. Act as a strategic partner to drive growth across the business.
The successful applicant
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years of marketing experience, with the majority focused on revenue growth, demand gen, sales enablement, and ABM for B2B SaaS companies. Proven leadership and ability to scale/optimize high-performing marketing and sales teams.
- Expertise in content creation, social selling, marketing automation, CRM, sales, marketing analytics, etc. Experience with ABM, customer advocacy, and sales partnership/enablement.
- Exceptional analytical, communication, and organizational skills. A strategic and collaborative leader focused on revenue growth, customer acquisition, and sales productivity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Telephone: +86 21 2322 9628