Your new company
A Multinational Manufacturer
Your new role
1. Design and development of the electronic products according to customer specifications and within the timeframe of the project planning.
2. Responsible for the in time delivery of the required documentation of mechanical during development & report project development results and outputs to the global project manager.
3. Interact and communicate with acoustical & electrical development engineers and global project
What you'll need to succeed
1. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
2. M inimum 6 years’ experience in product design of electronic products
· Using Pro-Engineer Wildfire or Catia.
· Knowledge in using Pro-Interlink/PDM will have advantage.
· Knowledge in using UG other modules such as Cabling, Tolerance and Mechanical will have advantage also.
3. Must have knowledge and experience of plastic tooling, metal stamping, plastic injection moldings, cable, foam, label printing technique and manufacturing processes pertinent to product design.
· Must have knowledge in DFMEA, GD&T and Tolerance Stack-Up Analysis.
· Knowledge in SQC will be added advantage.
· Have good analytical skills on product and hands on at solving technical problem with Quality Tools.
· Hands on part approval process.
4. Fluent in English (both writing and verbal) and Mandarin
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please send your resume to Ling.email@example.com