Your new job will be at:
Global Leader of Optical Fibre and Cable Industry
What you do:
1. Support major investment acquisitions and company restructuring projects: provide legal support and risk management for overseas projects and major domestic investment restructuring of joint-stock companies and subsidiaries, including due diligence, risk analysis, project structure design, drafting and negotiation of contract agreements, revision and review, etc.
2. Participate in the negotiation, drafting and review of major external business contracts.
3. Participate in legal process and system construction: help formulate and improve the legal management work system and prevent legal risks; conduct legal review of the ethical mechanism of the joint-stock company; organise legal training and legal exchanges.
4. Other tasks are assigned by the General Counsel.
What you must have:
1. Graduated from a 985 University with a bachelor's degree (regardless of major); possess a bachelor's or master's degree in law from a 985 University or above;
2. Have the ability to work in English (drafting reply emails in English, oral communication and negotiation in English, reviewing and revising English legal documents)
3.8-12 years of legal work experience (including more than 3 years of experience in a first-class foreign-related law firm, assuming the responsibility of a mid-to-senior lawyer in the project team); preference will be given to those with overseas study experience or legal work experience in large enterprises; preference will be given to those with experience in M&A projects
4. Able to adapt to fast-paced project details, domestic and overseas travel, and simultaneous handling of clock tasks
5. Strong responsibility and continuous development in the Communications Industry