Your new company
Leading Solar Energy Company
Your new role
1. You will serve as a Senior Legal Counsel in Greater China to support legal work related to the investment, construction, and operation of energy facilities, including but not limited to: cooperation agreements, joint venture agreements, EPC contracts, land lease agreements, operation and maintenance agreements, and service agreements
2. You will support project acquisition related due diligence, deal structuring, transaction document drafting and other legal matters during the operation and maintenance process.
What you'll need to succeed
1. The ideal candidate should have at least 8 years of working experience in a law firm or related industries with strong exposure on EPC, construction and M&A.
2. Strong transaction legal skills and business understanding of the industry will be extremely important.
3. Fluent in Chinese and English is a must
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Mark.Yuan@Hays.cn, or call us at 021-2322-9623 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.