Your new company
It is a private enterprise. The main business is the design, research and development, manufacturing and sales of lithium-ion power batteries for new energy vehicles. It has complete development capabilities for single cells, BMS and battery systems. The company carries the mission of "making electric vehicles more sensitive, more hiking, safer and more public", strictly implements the high standard requirements of the automotive industry, is down-to-earth, deeply cultivates the lithium-ion battery industry, and continues to improve its comprehensive competitiveness, aiming to become a pivotal participant in the international electric vehicle market.
Your new role
- Responsible for collecting relevant market information such as policies, regulations, customers and competitors in the domestic lithium battery and energy storage system industry, timely feedback to the company and forming a phased market analysis report, and putting forward their own effective suggestions;
- Develop typical applications of domestic lithium battery energy storage and complete the landing of corresponding pilot demonstration projects;
- Responsible for developing excellent partners, including but not limited to EPC general contractors, system integrators, PCS manufacturers, photovoltaic production and operators, etc., to establish and maintain good cooperative relations with them;
- Responsible for communication and coordination with relevant departments within the company, and provide users with timely proposals for competitive products, systems and cooperation models;
- Combined with the actual situation inside and outside, propose and implement feasible marketing strategies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree or above, major in battery, electrochemistry, power electronics, power system, etc., familiar with battery system, BMS, PCS, energy storage system or power system knowledge;
- More than 4 years working experience in sales or marketing, including more than 3 years working experience in lithium battery, energy storage system, power system, new energy, distributed generation and microgrid and other industries;
- Familiar with the development of domestic energy storage and new energy industry, familiar with the development and management of large customers, familiar with the sales and bidding process of large projects, and have certain customer resource accumulation;
- Positive work, willing to travel more frequently, able to withstand certain work pressure, have a strong sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit;
- Have a certain foundation in English reading and writing.
What you'll get in return
You will start your career in the most promising companies in the energy storage and new energy industry.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" to forward the latest copy of your CV, or call us today.
If the job doesn't quite suit you, but you're looking for a new position, contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.