Your new role：
1. Assist the President in organizing and promoting the decomposition and arrangement, communication and coordination, and implementation tracking of the company's key work projects.
2. Coordinate and communicate with the company management in accordance with the company's strategy and promote projects.
3. Strong learning ability, initiative, execution ability, high self-discipline, and efficient closed-loop ability are the most important basic requirements for this work.
4. Possess business analysis ability and strong PPT output ability.
What you’ll need to succeed
1. Bachelor's degree or above, with at least 5 years of work experience, preferably in enterprise management or strategic consulting.
2. Having experience as an assistant to the actual operations (CEO, COO) manager of a company with over 1000+ employees.
3. Strong communication skills, rigorous logical thinking, sharp judgment skills, and excellent analytical, execution, and problem-solving skills.
4. Have experience in project management and promotion at the company level, excel in horizontal collaboration within the company, and can independently promote the execution and implementation of company project work, as well as manage the overall project cycle.
5. Familiar with various modules or parts of enterprise operations, including project development plan management, business plan and analysis management, process and system management, meeting management, etc.
Prefer to have:
1. Consulting company experience or assistant experience -30%
2. Solid data analysis skills
3. Good PowerPoint presentation ability
Please email your CV to Chris.Qian@hays.cn for further discussion. Title with "Name + Title + Expected Salary. "