Your new role
- Work in a global R&D team with both international and local physicists to support MI (Molecular Imaging systems, e.g. PET/CT) product for China market.
- Work as a technical expert for calibration, correction, reconstructions and post-processing algorithms development, image quality improvement, dose assessment and system quality assurance / regulatory compliance
- Develop simulation/modeling/analysis/prototyping approaches to determine, optimize and evaluate PET system imaging techniques
- Provide image and dose related technical support for PET product maintenance , including trouble shooting and problem solving, to both internal and external customers
- Initiate the system design, documentation, and review according to R&D process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong sense of responsibility, integrity, proactive, quick learning ability and good teamwork.
- Ability to work within a cross functional organization with good communication skills.
- Systematically problem analyzing and solving
- Systematic and structured working style.
Education:Ph. D. or Master’s degree in physics, biomedical engineering or other disciplines related to X-ray/gamma ray generation, transportation and interaction in matters, radiation detection, image formation and reconstruction.
Knowledge / Experience ：
- At least 10 years of work or research experiences in PET imaging
- Strong background in scientific computing/system modeling/data analyzing, familiar with math / programming tools like Matlab, Python, c/c++ etc.
- Knowledge of signal acquisition/ processing, image analysis and processing, especially in the field of medical imaging field
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.